Matthew C. Jepsen, M.D.
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Nasal and Sinus Surgery
FAX (772) 770-0799
1325 36TH STREET, SUITE A
VERO BEACH, FL 32960
Matthew C. Jepsen, M.D., is a board-certified Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon and has been in practice since 2004. Dr. Jepsen joined Vero ENT Associates in July 2021 and moved with his wife and two children from Salt Lake City, UT to Vero Beach.
Dr. Jepsen provides comprehensive otolaryngology care for both children and adults, and evaluates and treats all general ear, nose and throat disorders. Dr. Jepsen has specialized training in rhinoplasty and reconstructive nasal and facial surgery, and extensive surgical experience in endoscopic sinus surgery and correction of nasal airway obstruction. Dr. Jepsen’s priority is to take time to listen to and care for his patients, and to develop and execute a focused treatment plan.
Dr. Jepsen is a graduate of Bucknell University and completed his medical degree at the University of Iowa School of Medicine. Dr. Jepsen’s internship and residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery were completed at the University of Utah School of Medicine, where he served as Chief Resident. He continued his training with a fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Sullivan Center for Facial Plastic Surgery in Columbus, OH. In Salt Lake City, Dr. Jepsen was president of the Utah Society of Otolaryngology and president and executive member of his 14-partner practice, the ENT Center of Utah. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and the American Rhinologic Society.
Services that Dr. Jespen provides include:
• Nasal Endoscopy with polypectomy/biopsy
• Radiofrequency (low temp) treatment for nasal obstruction
• Endoscopic Balloon Sinuplasty
• Flexible fiberoptic laryngoscopy and Videostroboscopy for voice evaluation
• Epistaxis treatment
• Microscopic ear evaluation, perforation repair, tube placement
• Biopsies of oral lesions, skin lesions
• FNA of neck masses
• Functional and Cosmetic Rhinoplasty, Nasal Valve Surgery
• Nasal Septal Reconstruction, Turbinate Surgery
• Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Polypectomy
• Pediatric and Adult Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Ear Tube Surgery
• Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) for snoring and sleep apnea
• Head and Neck Surgical Procedures, Microlaryngoscopy vocal cord surgery
• Skin Cancer Reconstructive Surgery